Don't Just Hire A Painter. Hire A Perfect Painter!
Faux Painting Services in Houston, TX
Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets
- All cabinets are washed with TSP (Tri-Sodium Phosphate) if needed, to remove any grease or dirt build-up.
- All doors, hardware and hinges are removed (in most cases).
- Surrounding fixtures, furniture or appliances are completely masked off. The floor is covered and the room is sealed with plastic to prevent dust or paint from spreading to the rest of the house.
- Cabinets are thoroughly sanded and dusted. Dents and scratches are repaired. A primer coat is sprayed on the cabinets and they are sanded and dusted.
- A split-coat of a mix of primer and finish enamel is next, followed by more sanding and dusting.
- A final coat of enamel is applied to the cabinet bases. An additional fourth coat may be applied to doors and drawers, as these areas have more wear and tear.